среда, 30 апреля 2014 г.

The Best Video Game Quotes

Lies always beget more lies! See through one, and their whole story falls apart!
© Mia Fey, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Tex Murphy: Look, prophecies aren't in my job description, okay? I'm just a humble P.I. trying to save the world as we know it.
© Under a Killing Moon

LeChuck: Elaine! By my congealed blood, you'll learn to love me! Sail with me and I'll make ya queen of the dead!
Elaine: I... I can't. I'm washing my hair tonight.
LeChuck: Blast be yer hair, woman! Can't you see that this salty old sea-corpse pines for your every gentle caress?
Elaine: You know... I don't think my father would approve of me dating the undead... and you're probably too nice a zombie-pirate for me anyway. Let's just be friends instead.
© The Curse of Monkey Island

Captain: I cannot understand why you do this.
Kohr-Ar: Your understanding is not necessary.
© Star Control 2: The Ur-Quan Masters

Dmitrij Volkov: Keep your men out of sight. We don't want to spoil our trap, do we?
Harm Agent: Yes sir! I mean, no sir! I mean, yes to the first part and no to the second part, sir!
Dmitrij Volkov: Shut up. Just do as I say, you idiot.

[Harm agent plummets toward a barn after falling out of a plane]
Harm Agent: Please be full of hay! Please be full of hay!

Berlin Contact 1: Guten Abend Fraulein, do you make love to strangers?
Cate Archer: Certainly not!
Berlin Contact 1: Then allow me to introduce myself.
Cate Archer: Why not just introduce yourself to a police officer and spare me the trouble?
Berlin Contact 1: Who makes up these ghastly code phrases anyway?
Cate Archer: Someone in the cryptography department - someone in need of a girlfriend apparently. What do you have for me?
Berlin Contact 1: Just this: 'The entrance is hidden'.
Cate Archer: Thank you.
Berlin Contact 1: Good luck.

Berlin Contact 2: Are you free tonight, or will it cost me?
Cate Archer: More than you can afford.
Berlin Contact 2: Why must I be made to say such idiotic things?
Cate Archer: Never mind that, just tell me what you have.
Berlin Contact 2: I was told to say: 'In the basement'.
Cate Archer: Thank you.
Berlin Contact 2: Tell the person who wrote the code phrase to grow up!
© No One Lives Forever

Hector LeMans: Oh Manny... so cynical... What happened to you, Manny, that caused you to lose your sense of hope, your love of life?
Manny Calavera: I died
© Grim Fandango

Guybrush Threepwood: Elaine, my beautiful butter...
Elaine Marley: What?
Guybrush Threepwood: I said, "Elaine, my beautiful butter..."
Elaine Marley: "My beautiful butter"?
Guybrush Threepwood: I was going to say "buttercup", but you keep cutting me off!
Elaine Marley: Oh, Guybrush! Now stop LeChuck or we're all dead.
© The Curse of Monkey Island

Sam: I've seen hair like this somewhere before...
Max: Your butt?
Sam: No, this hair has the same coarseness as Sasquatch hair.
Max: You don't suppose they skinned sasquatches to make this cheesy roadside attraction?
Sam: Who knows? More importantly, who cares?

Max: Sam, either termites are burrowing through my skull, or one of us is ticking.
Sam: Oops, oh yeah. [достает тикающую бомбу из внутреннего кармана] Max, where should I put this so it doesn't hurt anyone we know or care about?
Max: Out the window, Sam. There's nothing but strangers out there.
Sam: [выбрасывает бомбу в окно] I hope there was nobody at that bus.
Max: Nobody we know, at least.
© Sam & Max: Hit the Road

Rajah: You are neither a storyteller nor a liar. Both can communicate better than you.
© Quest for Glory III: Wages of War

Shodan: Look at you, hacker - a pathetic creature of meat and bones, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?
© System Shock

I'm looking for answers... I have many questions.
© Nameless One, Planescape Torment

Women are the reason I became a monk... and the reason I changed back...
© Morte, Planescape Torment

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий